Toute Nuit would like to sell directly to these three groups of professionals:
- Skin Esthetician – independent, clinic or beauty salon owners
- Professional Make-up Artists
What do we offer?
- Bulk packs – stripped down packaging, increased sheet count
- For use on-the-job by make-up artists, or demonstration (sample sheet to try) by skin estheticians and dermatologists
- Pre-loaded retail display trays for each patch shape
- Direct sales to customers in clinics/saloons or patients in dermatologist offices
Additional profit opportunity:
Skin Esthetician – independent, clinic or beauty salon owners
- Combine sales with other saloon recommended products: cleansers, creams, moisturizers
- Increases efficacy of skin products by sealing into targeted wrinkle zones
- Natural alternative to Botox and fillers
- Helps customers save money on skin care products as Toute Nuit is economical to use daily
Dermatologists – Enhances efficacy of skin care treatments or recommendations
- Alternative to Botox/fillers for patients that cannot afford it or their skin is too sensitive or damaged
- Botox extender, wearing TN patches can lengthen the time between injections
- Seals in skin care products to enhance efficacy
Both groups will help the customer or patient select the right patch shape(s) for their face and targeted wrinkle zones.
Mark-up Artists – Use on the Job, Add to Your Make-up Kit
- Working in motion picture and TV industry, digital production makes every wrinkle and blemish more visible on screen
- Photo sessions for models (advertising/PR), weddings, portraits, etc.
- The root of Toute Nuit goes back to Hollywood, wrinkle patches used to flatten, smooth out facial wrinkle lines before close-ups
- Wrinkle patches flatten and smooth out fine lines so make-up artists have a flat canvas to paint on!
If you are interested in buying Toute Nuit direct from us at wholesale prices, please contact us at email@example.com
Toute Nuit will ask you to provide proof of your professional status.